- Telefonica: The consultative cloud services sale 21 May 2013 | 3:33 pm
- BitTorrent traffic dropping sharply in US, as VOD wins favour 21 May 2013 | 2:38 pm
- EC’s super-fast broadband estimates challenged 21 May 2013 | 1:43 pm
- Vodafone sees 90 per cent drop in full year profit 21 May 2013 | 9:35 am
- Jolla unveils first device claims “magic” software 21 May 2013 | 9:23 am
A special feature of each our events where conference delegates meet various others for short periods of time. They have a few minutes with each delegate to exchange cards and to discuss each other’s business. With this unique networking feature we ensure delegates make the most of their time at our events and make as many new business relationships as possible.
On a Budget? Purchase a Speed Networking Session
Companies with small budgets may now purchase a spot in the Speed Networking Sessions during late morning coffee breaks at each day.
Maximise your investment with:
- Face to Face discussion with carefully selected C-level Operators from the region
- One to One introductions with everyone within the session
- 1 full hour of prime networking time with the minds leading African Telecoms (30 minutes per session)
Another great way to make the most out of the breaks between conferences. Meet other delegates while having a relaxing drink and catch up with all those you have met or wanted to meet throughout the conference.
Online Networking Tool
Our easy-to-use and efficient online networking tool is in place in advance of the event for you to maximise your time at the show. Informa & Powerwave provide terminals for you to check-in and see who else may want to meet you whilst at the event.
“The event was very interesting, I learned a lot about how non-voice services are offsetting the decline of voice as another way to generate revenue”
Ahmed Dirie, CTO, Golis, Somalia
“Just the perfect forum for engaging value chain stakeholders and networking.”
Nancy Matimu, Head of VAS, Airtel Africa
“The content and quality of the presentations surpassed those of other events in the industry – VAS Africa is a very good place to network. Good event with the right audience.’’
Erik Van Thielen, VP Europe and Africa, TransferTo
To Sponsor Our Networking Tools Contact
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 5249