- YouTube: “72 hours of content is uploaded every minute; content discovery is very important” 23 May 2013 | 9:27 am
- Operators charge 15 times more per GB in Germany than Finland 23 May 2013 | 9:19 am
- Virgin Media sells backhaul to Sky in £49m deal 23 May 2013 | 8:09 am
- NSN/Ericsson/Huawei MoU raises serious questions over the need for OSS standardization 23 May 2013 | 7:04 am
- Ericsson to close down telecom cable business 22 May 2013 | 10:11 am
8 reasons why attending Digital Services Africa is such a lucrative investment for your business:
1. If you attend Digital Services Africa, you will receive a certificate of attendance!
2. Learn from leading operators’ strategies for Digital innovation & equip your business to compete – benchmark or set your strategies with a unique insight into the experiences of some of the region’s leading operators.
3. Increase you revenues with Digital Services in low-ARPU markets – discover the lessons learned from low-income emerging market specialists and identify which services are suitable for the low income segment in Africa.
4. Examine solutions to deliver Digital Service cost-effectively – consider the different delivery platforms and assess the pros and cons of managed digital services.
5. Understand the mobile entertainment ecosystem – establish the balance between international and local content, identify the key companies in the sector and set benchmarks for pricing and revenue sharing strategies to your maximise profits.
6. Maximise the m-money and m-commerce market – assess the pros and cons of the different mobile money services in Africa to set a new delivery standard and discover how to move beyond mobile money transfers.
7. Capitalise on new opportunities in messaging, marketing and advertising – examine the future of messaging and social networking services and understand how to generate revenues from mobile marketing opportunities. Discover the latest technologies and solutions to hit the market from 20+ international exhibitors.
8. Expand your Business Network – Meet all your Operator & Digital Peers as well as big brands and mobile advertisers at the Mobile Marketing Summit (In Partnership with the Mobile Marketing Association)
“Solid content, good audience participation and networking.” Nicholas Herbert, Specialist Converged Services, Telkom Mobile